Bali Yoga & Wellness Retreat
Our Yoga & Wellness retreat this November is located in the spiritual center of Ubud, Bali. In collaboration with True North Holistic Wellness, join us for a week of restorative wellness and rejuvenation: yoga, adventure, mindfulness, spiritual growth and delicious food. Start your day grounding with yoga and meditation, spend the afternoons explore the natural and cultural wonders that Bali has to offer. Welcome to rejuvenation in paradise.
- Wake up to a colorful sunrise over lush green rice terraces
- Meditate in the stillness of the jungle
- Practice daily yoga from world class instructors
- Enjoy healthy, plant-based, nourishing meals
- Experience incredible hiking trails to majestic waterfalls, ridge lines & nearby mountains
- Witness the vivid expression of Balinese culture through optional afternoon excursions
- Participate in a variety of wellness workshops: mindfulness, meditation, breath work, journaling, yoga
November 1st-7th, 2021
Wake up and enjoy your morning ritual as you take in the surrounding views while listening to the calming sounds of nature. The morning will begin with daily yoga practice in either our private yoga shala, or in one of the other beautiful and exquisite yoga spaces nearby. Connect to self with guided mindfulness and meditation practices designed to calm your nervous system and fuel your creative spirit.
Late mornings are for optional healing & integrative health workshops: breath work, mindfulness & meditation, journaling, art therapy.
We will spend our days hiking to cascading waterfalls in the remote jungle, exploring the natural beauty and rich culture that is weaved into daily life of the Balinease, and learning from wellness workshops designed for the holistic minded soul (all optional).
This retreat has one goal: to restore and rejuvenate YOU. You can simply stay at our hotel, lounging in a hammock and reading a book, or you can jump on any of the optional afternoon excursions including:
- Tirta Empul Water Temple: an option to treat yourself to a holy water bath
- Campuhan Ridge Walk: this gentl hike takes you through a scenic ridge line with amazing views of the valleys below
- Tegenungan Waterfall: a magestically blue waterfall with a blue bathing pool
- World Famous Tegallang Rice Terraces: one of the best places to witness a Balinese sunset
- Ubud Palace: an option to experience a traditional dance performance
- Ubud Art Market: a fun market that has numerous local handicrafts such as silk scarves, textiles and wooden carvings
- Historic Temples and Caves: Pura Taman Saraswati and Goa Gajah Elephant Cave
The evenings are a magical time on retreat. The days will conclude with delicious shared meals, sound healing, fire ceremonies, ecstatic dance or whatever your heart is pulled towards.
There will be ample personal time for rest by the pool, exploration, and to partake in the expansive list of therapeutic spa treatments Ubud is well known for.
Nurses can receive up to 8 CEs for this retreat.
People & Place
Our home for the week will be Trinity Gardens-A serene, secluded oasis tucked between rice fields and tropical jungle. A blend of Scandinavian simplicity, bohemian style and Balinese art, this soul haven will allow you the privacy and comfort to relax, rejuvenate, and connect to nature and self.
Nourishes Every Part of Your Being
“Trinity Gardens is a sanctuary that allows one to melt into the beauty of the thoughtfully arranged space. From the moment I stepped in to it I knew I must stay there and I was so lucky to spend my last few weeks in Ubud soaking in all of the beauty inside and surrounding trinity garden. I loved every bit of it. Being there was a beautiful time creating art, resting, being. Everyone who goes to Ubud must stay at this magical place. It nourishes every part of your being when you are able to just absorb the high vibrations of a truly magical Sanctuary. I cannot wait to return!”
Amyee Oen, RN
Ari Rasori, RN, NP
Ubud is the heart of Balinese culture. Surrounded by lush, green, rice terraces, Ubud is often referred to as the spiritual center of the island. Between the jungle, the mountains, ancient temples, colorful art galleries, health cafes and wellness resorts-Ubud is a richly cultural and deeply healing place. We look forward to sharing it with you.
Dates & Cost
Dates: November 1st-7th, 2021
4 Day Gili Island Adventure Extension: $750
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner (full vegan option available)
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Optional Wellness Workshops
- Nurses can receive up to 8 CEs for this
- Transportation to and from hotel/airport
- International airfare
- Alcohol beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Optional afternoon excursions/activities
Upon Registration, you will receive a retreat Welcome Package and packing list. Once you have registered, all you have to do is show up with your sleeping bag, yoga mat, clothing and toothbrush…we will take care of the rest!