Our MedTreks Medical Spanish Curriculum was designed by medical professionals who work full time in the hospital and clinic setting and know which are the most important areas of Medical Spanish to cover.
Specific Course Topics Include:
- Clinical History
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Spanish Basics (pronunciation, numbers, time, common vocabulary etc.)
- Most common chief complaints presenting to the ER (abdominal pain, chest pain, cough etc.
- Treatments and Patient education instructions
Benefits of Medical Spanish
- Be able to provide immediate support to your Spanish speaking patients
- Increase your efficiency during patient care
- Experience improved rapport with your patients
About Nosara Spanish Institute:
NSI is an institution dedicated to teaching foreign languages, located on the beaches of Nosara in the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Its main activity is to offer intensive and semi-intensive courses of Spanish as a foreign language (SFL) to native speakers of any first language and of all ages.
The Nosara Spanish Institute’s working team is formed by Costa Rican and foreign entrepreneurs and teachers who share a passion for education and communication, with a sense of responsibility and commitment to the community.