The field of Global Health is expanding and evolving. Our mission is to strengthen the global health workforce by creating learning opportunities that inspire and empower health professionals to work in the global health arena.
Most of our courses provide cross-cultural and adventure travel experiences while learning key concepts in global health in the 21st Century.
MedTreks Global Health Seminar Topics
- Core concepts in Global Health in the 21st century
- Updates in Humanitarian Medicine, Innovations and Technology
- Immerging Issues in International Medicine
- Environmental health: Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Nutrition, Child & Maternal health in the developing world
- Cross-Cultural Medicine: understanding how to deliver care in different environments
- Telehealth and Mobile Medicine in rural regions of the world
- Key concepts in effective medical aid & community health
- Self Care for Healthcare: wellness tips for medical professionals
- Travel Medicine Updates: key concepts for staying healthy abroad