Learn some of the favorite songs for your next campfire jam session!
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato
Summertime…and the livin’ is easy….our most recent MedTreks river trip was a good reminder of how fun it is to sing around a campfire, no matter what your musical talent is! There is one thing that we realized though- people do like to know the words of at least a few of the songs! So now we provide all of our participants with a campfire songbook on the river trip! We have seen a few songs that seem to show up either every night or every trip, they are the crowd-pleasers…so we thought we would share a few of them here!
- Wagon Wheel ~ Old Crow Medicine Show: Learn the Song!
- Stand by Me ~ Ben. E King: Learn the Song!
- Take me home, Country Roads ~ John Denver: Learn the Song!
- Peaceful Easy Feeling ~ Eagles: Learn the Song!
- Fire & Rain ~ James Taylor: Learn the Song!
Happy Summer Everyone!
“I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.” ― Billy Joel